Friday, November 04, 2022

More Movie Reviews from the Globe!

A few months ago (somehow, it's months ago), I caught up on the funny movie review ratings I'd noticed in the Boston Globe, and today when I screen-shotted another, I thought it was about time for some more! 

(Seriously, how was that in July? Of course, how is this November?)

Anyway! Have a few funnies.

I wish my guilt could be cured by magic!
Interesting language question.
I will pass on the heartlessness, thanks, general or specific.
Just the feet, eh? I don't really think of being barefoot as "nudity."
Gore and decapitation but chaste romance? Funny combination.
Very specific!
Umm, what?
Now THAT keeps me away 1000%! Though I wish I could ask the person who wrote that how it compared to No Country for Old Men, which I ended up seeing and definitely should not have.

2 comments:

  1. These are so funny! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! These were hilarious! Foot nudity! Heartlessness! Love it.

    ReplyDelete