Friday, November 11, 2022

Hiding

My back isn't as bad as it was on Wednesday, but it's not great. 

My allergies are still awful. (One of my friends suggested it might be that all the palm trees are rebounding after the beating they took from hurricane Ian, and that could be why there's so much going on, allergen-wise.) I appreciate having something to blame, but the knowledge doesn't really help.

And the cable company (do we still call them that?) claims that they are "working on" getting NHL Center Ice, which has been nonfunctional ALL DAMN WEEK, back up, but they have no ETA. I had to listen to last night's Bruins game on the radio. (Thanks for the streaming, 98.5 the Sports Hub, at least something works.) Last month it was the NHL Network that was out for a week and a half--every rep I've talked to at Summit Broadband claims they have nothing against hockey, but I'm getting suspicious.

I looked at Maggie on my lap this morning, and thought, yeah, I don't want to face the day either.

At least it's Friday. But come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment