Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Good Yarn Mail

In addition to the two yarn orders I mentioned last week, I also placed an order with Treasure Goddess, because I can NOT resist a sale on nice yarn. And it arrived yesterday!

One skein of Treasured Yak Toes sock yarn, which is 70/20/10 merino, yak, and nylon, in colorway Sultry Sapphire:
Such nice yarn.
And two skeins of Treasured DK Luxe, which is 70/20/10 baby alpaca, silk, and cashmere, in colorway Swimmin' with the Fishes.
It's glorious.
And the packaging is very affirming. I do have great taste!
So that was yesterday's mail, and here's today's!
Just how gorgeous is this? Anzula Squishy Skeinettes, which is 20 grams each of the rainbow, and a 50g skein of Squishy in Charcoal (both are 80/10/10 merino, cashmere, and nylon).

I've said before that my favorite color is blue, and my second favorite is rainbow, and here I am! Happy (belated) birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment