Saturday, January 17, 2009

If there are treats involved...

...then perhaps we can be friends.



Cat? A strange cat mere inches away from me? Well, I don't know, but there are treats!

That was last night. This morning I let Herself out of durance vile and here we still are, no blood shed and no fur flying. I even went out for a few hours and came back to a calm home, so things look good.

There have been several strategic retreats, as Harold is still not convinced of the wisdom of this endeavor, but he isn't fighting it, so I will give him time to embrace it. She is certainly willing to befriend him, so perhaps in time he will come to accept that.

In other news, this may be the best sign ever. I simply love it. Recombobulate me!

And then there's this:

funny pictures of cats with captions

Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I think you've crossed over the "bad" part. There will be squabbles but it would appear you're "home."

    Love the recombobulation area and the Lol cat. Did I ever thank you for introducing me to Lol Cats? They're great.

    ReplyDelete