Thursday, January 08, 2009

As ready as can be

So, the office now has a litter box, food and water dishes, a cat bed, and some toys. It already had one of the warm spots, on a perch by the window. What more could the kitty want?

I'm part nervous and part excited. I really hope she and Harold don't greet each other with hisses and hysterics. I wish I could believe that Harold will understand, I'm doing this to help him. I'm pretty sure that in the long run, he'll be much happier with company.

The short run has me a little worried, though.

Don't I look perfectly happy?

1 comment:

  1. Pets *do* pick up on your anxiety. Have a dish of your favorite chocolate whatever nearby to distract you as they get to know one another. I bet it'll be fine...but if it is a little rocky at first, at least you know you are prepared!

    ReplyDelete