Sunday, January 18, 2009

And so it goes, again

This should be beautiful:


And this is the reason I can't see it that way.


More fucking snow. More bundling up, more shoveling and cleaning off the car, more nose running and sweating under layers and freezing exposed skin. More slippery underfoot and messy tracked inside and so endlessly on.

Time to plan that next trip to Florida.

Edited to add: until Al Gore comes to shovel out my car, he can shut up about global warming, okay? Yesterday they forecast 1-3 inches for today, and what we got was more like eight. Bite me, weatherman.

1 comment:

  1. I get your pain about the endless snow - believe me I did some shoveling in Winchester today - but don't our mother's read this thing? If so, not sure they'd recognize the f-word, ha, ha.
    Great seeing you yesterday - thanks again, love me

    ReplyDelete