Monday, January 19, 2009

A Late Look at Loot

You know, I got some fun stuff for Christmas! What? You didn't know? You mean because I didn't tell you? Well, say no more! Here are just a few things:

Franklin's calendar, Guys with Yarn.


My ineffably clever brother got it for me (and now it's sold out, so whew).

He also got me this adorable timer:


Although I'm not using it right now, since its loudness and Harold's current state of unsettledness are not a good match. I will have to build him up to it, someday when he is not so Who Is This Cat In My House-ish.

A good friend sent these fantastic coasters. I heart them.



It's funny how you can love a gift you knew existed and one you had no idea of.

That seems to be all I have photos of, gifty-wise. But I do have this photo, from last night:


And this one from this morning:


It's harder than I thought it would be, to see another cat where Pan was. But I'm really glad that Herself* and Harold are getting along better. Baby steps.

*I don't think "Lindsay" is going to stick; it just don't fit her, doesn't roll trippingly off the tongue. At Suzanne's suggestion, I'm trying "Lady Jane". Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of names for your new lady, how about *Herself*, which you've already been using?

    I think this name also works well with Harold's name... no matter which is used first. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete