Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a cute kitty!

Who is that ghost cat?


Did you see that?


I foresee that you will get a bit sick of Lindsay photos before too much time passes. She's absolutely sweet, and it's hard to resist.



You may pet me.


Yes, right behind the ears, that's right.



Her fur is amazingly soft. Pan's was plush and Harold's is sleek, but petting Lindsay is like sinking your hand into a cloud.

She has the loudest purr I've ever heard. Harold is (as Pan was) a "check his throat, is it vibrating?" purrer. He purrs plenty, but it's rather unassuming. Not this little girl. PURR!

She flops around, raising her head up to butt it against my hand or encourage me to pet her. Only once have I patted in a way she didn't seem to like, and she pulled back, but she didn't even nip, let alone bite, and I haven't felt a claw. Such good signs.

She's so cute. It's been a good day. Not perfect (we are ignoring the weather, thank you), but good. I'll happily settle for good.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! She looks really soft. And I'm glad she's a good purr-er. It's so satisfying to pet a cat who really purrs.

    ReplyDelete