Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cuddle-buggie

I wrote at least once before about singing to Pan, but I don't know that I've ever mentioned that I couldn't figure out what Harold's song was. I wanted him to have one, since Pan had one, but nothing worked right for Harold.

However, a couple of weeks back, I came home after visiting a friend with kids, which explains why I had the song "Rubber Duckie" going through my head. And when I was greeted by Harold, in his usual cuddly, snuggly mood, I found myself singing,
Cuddle-buggie, you're the one,
You make snuggles lots of fun,
Cuddle buggie, I am awfully fond of you...
He seems to like it.

Things continue to go well on the cat integration front. They are eating from the same bowl, using the same litter boxes, and only some of the time does Harold seem slightly put off by his new shadow. Considering that it's only two weeks tomorrow, I'd say it's all going very well. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. I would consider the cats integrated. There will be occasional spats over territory (inanimate and you) but you appear to have succeeded! Concatulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. So cute! I love the song.

    ReplyDelete