Monday, January 23, 2023

Getting There

I leave Wednesday morning (at the crack of dawn), but since I work Monday and Tuesday, today was my big day to get my packing organized. I took some of the big totes that were recently used for sorting the yarn windfall*, and started gathering items in them based on what I want access to on the plane, what I’m carrying on but don’t need on the plane, and what’s going in the checked bag. Yeah, not doing the all-carryon thing; I’m nervous about my suitcase being delayed or lost, but I just can’t do all carryon for this. 

*The woman with the charity group came and picked it up, whew, temptation get thee behind me. 

By the time I was done, or rather my back was done, what’s left to do is basically clothing. Not that it’s the least important, but it’s pretty straightforward to pack, and we have in-unit laundry, so that makes it easy too. It will be more thinking to decide what bags to use.

Yeah. I’m tired of all the decisions. But it’s getting closer to done!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh good luck on your travels, may the luggage gods go with you!

    ReplyDelete