Friday, June 16, 2023

Infuriating or Funny?

My printer is old in technology years, but it still works, so I don't see the point in replacing it until it goes (knock on wood). But it has developed a little quirk recently that is either infuriating, or funny.

  1. I click on print.
  2. It gives me an error message. 
  3. I open the printers part of the control panel, and click on troubleshoot.
  4. It informs me that the troubleshooter was unable to find a problem.
  5. At that moment, the printer starts printing.

Whether it's infuriating or funny kind of depends on my mood. You can see how that would go both ways, right?



4 comments:

  1. Ugh!!! What an attention seeker! Or a diva. Not sure which.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely attention-seeking! It makes the most awful creaking and groaning noises. It's a miracle it still works at all.

      Delete
  2. Before I replaced my computer, if I wanted to print something, I had to literally uninstall and reinstall the printer drive EVERY TIME. It was undoubtedly infuriating no matter what the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how annoying! Yes, I would say mine was infuriating the first time, but each time since, I have found it more funny. (I don't have to print very often, which helps.)

      Delete