Friday, December 02, 2022

A Headachy Week

I'm not sure why my head has been so niggling annoying this week, but it has, and I very much hope this phase passes soon. 

Other random passing thoughts:

  • The Bruins continue to play really well and win a lot. It's fun to watch! No one, and I mean, no one, would have put a single dollar on them being 19-3 two months into the season (I would have bet against it!), yet here we are. Fun.
  • A lot of the landscaping around our building was damaged by the hurricane flooding, and yesterday they came and ripped a ton of stuff out. It looks so naked! It was also quite loud, with the chainsaws and the woodchipper. But it's a step toward getting the new stuff in, and the powers that be want us to look nice. (I don't want things looking scraggly, but I'm not as worried about it being pretty.)
  • After all my complaints about Summit, our cable provider, messing up broadcasting (NHL Network in October, Center Ice in November), they sent a how-do-you-like-us survey to fill out! Oh, THAT was fun.
  • Tomorrow I'm having lunch with some of my knitting/snowbird friends, and I am so looking forward to it.
  • It is December second:



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about the headache, I hope it's faded now. :-(

    What's in the Advent calendar, wee ornaments?

    ReplyDelete