Sunday, July 31, 2022

Boston Trip, Part Six (the end, finally)

Look at me, finishing up a trip wrap-up only a month later!

Yeah. July has kicked my ass, people. I know that months are arbitrary human concepts, but let's hope August will be better, hmm?

So, on that Tuesday that we'll pretend isn't long ago, it was off to the airport (I did write about some of this before, but it lacked pictures, and we can't have that!).

If you're a Bruins fan, you get the camera ready for where the highway goes alongside Boston Garden.

Of course, if you're a Bruins fan, you might already have set your letter-combination lock to something easy to remember.
Tuukka!

JetBlue was very indecisive about my flight's departure. It went from on time, to will be 20 minutes late, is on time, will be over an hour late, will be 20 minutes late, and is on time.

(For more details about this part, read this.)

Finally pulling away from the gate, and here's a familiar sight from the airport, which, when I was a kid, I called the giant with the golf ball head.
Views from the runway. Click on any to see them bigger.

Anyone else suddenly thinking of Star Wars?
And up in the air!
One spot of blue.
And more, between many clouds.
My previous post has more detail about the annoyances of the flight, so I won't rehash that, but I will show you again Miss Oh-You're-Home-Are-You.

Snub.
Snub.
Snub.
Stink-eye.
Reluctant lap.
Comfy, though.
Forgiven but, by the side-eye, not forgotten.

Whew, that's done at last!

1 comment:

  1. Raska and Tuuka intrigue me but I don't know yet what they mean. I laughed at golfballhead though!

    ReplyDelete