Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Sad and Cranky

This morning I was sad and tired and cranky, and the cat was being a total and utter pain in the ass (even for a cat, I mean), and one of my contact lenses decided to be so annoying that my eye hurt halfway back through my brain and honestly.


Sigh. The number of times today that I told myself to breathe, just breathe...

I'm sad because a good family friend died this weekend. That's the big thing, of course, the reason everything else feels so insurmountable. 

But also I'm tired because between the cat and my bladder, I was awake an hour before the alarm went off this morning. 

And cranky because work is being annoying plus this is turning into a week of dental annoyances.

The pesky cat and the bad contact lens were really just the end of what I could take.

Breathe.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. Big hugs. I hope you can look back at your happy memories and that they can help you through this very difficult time. I know how hard and sad that is, so I am hoping for healing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs. I'm sorry. I hope tomorrow goes better, a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. It's hard to go on with daily life when something big has happened and life just goes on as if everything is normal. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry about your friend! That's awful. Sending you and your mom all my love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope today is a little easier. And no you don't have to answer this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete