Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm back!

It was fabulous.

I'm exhausted. (I actually dozed on the train last night--and I got in at 10 pm, not in the middle of the night.)

I took lots of pictures, and some of them may even not be blurry, but I'm not promising.

It's going to take me a while to get my ducks in a row, not to mention distance from the cats, traumatized by the entire day-and-a-half of momlessness.

I will continue, in excruciating detail, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Maybe Monday? At least for photos? I'll do my best, I promise. Lots to tell!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you! I saw a few pix from another blogger (but forget who) and YOU WERE IN IT! Can't wait to see and hear all!!
    ~kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeee - glad you made it safe back home! Get some rest, unlax, placate the catses. We're already gnawing our fingers down to stubs waiting for Stephanie to have a breather long enough to post, after all. ;) It's worth it waiting for excruciating detail. We'll just be right here. Waiting. Patiently. No, really. ::guiltily stops fretting and slides over some Moose Tracks ice cream or similar::

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete