Saturday, May 27, 2023

Movies and More Movies (Ratings, that is)

Goodness, has it really been two months since I put up some Boston Globe movie ratings? No wonder there are so many. Well, let's get to it, shall we?

Nothing worse than wasted profanity, right?
Oh, that dude!
Sounds more like violins than violence to me, but then I never was into Mario.
Yikes!
Good to know.
Oh, but here are the violins!
Can't help it!
Nice wordplay.
And here!
Phew, more profanity!
And more! It's everywhere.
Had to share the start of this review: one star, ouch!
Not just profanity.
I really do hope that peacock is CGI or something. No animals were harmed...?
Hmm, "on the whole"?

Have you gone to the movies lately? What did you see, and how was it? I haven't gone in a while, but I can report that a friend saw Air and loved it.

3 comments:

  1. These are so funny! I haven't been to a movie since Top Gun: Maverick, a year ago. Nothing appeals to me to see on the big screen but I would love to see the Little Mermaid. Probably will just wait for Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead peacock! Can't be real in 2023, right? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it isn't! But I'm wary of googling it. I'm not sure how much I want to know.

      Delete