Tuesday, May 16, 2023

And Not So Funny

The email says:

  • Tell us about your recent AT&T experience
  • How Did We Do?
  • Please take a few minutes to share your recent experiences with us. 
  • This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes.

Do you know what this "recent experience" was?

I downloaded my bill.

That's it. I didn't look at anything else on the site or in my account. Downloaded the bill for my records.

It didn't take half of 10 minutes, and they want me to complete a survey on it?

This is getting ridiculous.

~~~~~

The latest forecast for my trip north is, hmmm, how to describe it, up and down. Today's high, it said this morning, was supposed to be 83, lovely! And tomorrow's? 60. Um. I don't miss the mood swings of weather in New England.

I get in Thursday night, and it's ... not going to be Florida temps, for sure.


I'll be packing the layers, all right. I can't wait for the trip, other than the weather!

3 comments:

  1. Layers for the win. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It dropped twenty degrees here in Wisconsin in one hour yesterday, from 80 to 60. It's always a smart idea to have layers with you no matter where you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true! And I guess I should be glad that the frost warning is for tonight, and not while I'm there.

      Delete