Thursday, March 01, 2018

Little Things Done

I went out after work and ran a couple of errands, with a high success rate that was very pleasing. I do love crossing things off the list. Lists.

One of the things I wanted to get was a new, well, not exactly a welcome mat, but a little rug to replace one that I have just inside my door, to catch wet or messy footwear before it gets all over the floor.

For some reason, I felt like it was time to replace the old one.
Can't imagine why. Sometimes I get ideas in my head.

I still wanted fairly neutral colors, and a pattern, and happily, I found both.
It's the little things.

Speaking of little things, I also got a new bath mat, and when I was unrolling it, this fell out.
That is a lot to say about a bath mat. Though it is in three languages. And now I know to put it suction-cup side down. Good thing, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment