Friday, March 02, 2018

Final View, Blanket (and hats)

Did I mention that I finished knitting the baby blanket?
This is before it was washed. Just laid out, with the first hat I made and the second one in progress.
Turned out kind of nice, eh?
This is it after washing:
I know, not much change; just for the record.

And here is hat number one.
Which, I know, looks weirdly narrow, but it's very stretchy.
And this is the second hat, which I made slightly larger.
I gave them to the grandmother in question last week, and she was delighted with them all. I call it a success!

3 comments:

  1. I'm eyeing this pattern for a baby blanket. I've been wanting to learn mosaic knitting, and this seems like a good way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very striking and very pretty--that's one lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the blanket turned out.

    ReplyDelete