Sunday, March 25, 2018

Almost There ... Almost

It's been an oddly tough weekend. Partly, it hasn't been helped by being physically sore from all I've been doing recently, and tired (and not sleeping as late as I hoped to). Still, I've really done very little this weekend, in the way of physical exertion, but I am dragging, big-time.

But I guess it's mostly been emotionally tough. I'm just so on edge, so stressed by the whole situation, that I lose it over the least little thing.

  • Like the fact that it's cold with a nasty wind and there were snow flurries today.
  • Or the printer decided it was out of ink since one black cartridge was empty, even though the other black cartridge wasn't.

However!

Deep breath.

This week is the last week of pre-sale prep. Cleaners are coming in on Wednesday to spiff the place up. I will be putting away the last little "what do I do with this" things, getting ready for show week.

Saturday I'm going to the Bruins game!

Sunday is Easter, and I'm going to a family dinner with friends.

And a week from tomorrow, the photographer will come in, and show week will start, which will be the beginning of the end of this phase.

And then the actually-getting-ready-to-move phase starts, god help me. But something like two months from now, it will be over, I will be in Florida, and I can start the much more pleasant Recovery Phase. So looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's really really happening! I am SO pleased for you for your impending move to Florida. I know you will not miss the snow!

    ReplyDelete