Monday, March 13, 2023

Need to Relax? Maggie Can Help

Mom and I ran into Walmart for a few things on Saturday, and when I touched a blanket on a clearance display, I told her she had to touch it. She did, and told me to pick a color, so for $8 we brought home a very soft blanket (to a home that is full of soft blankets, I know, shut up).

So, if you need to see something relaxing, watch Maggie embrace the blanket, Saturday night and Sunday and through to Monday morning.






















Yes, that lump is her as well. It's a hard life.








3 comments:

  1. Being a cat is SUCH HARD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. This was very relaxing and so sweet. What a good job Meggie is doing of being Chief Blanket Tester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect catouflage!

    But yes there's something about a good blanket. I succumbed, too, if you look at the fake fur one in my pictures a few days ago. It is super soft.

    ReplyDelete