Thursday, January 16, 2014

Please To Be Crossing Fingers Now

Every time I see a potential job listing, I have to stop myself from dwelling on how satisfying it would be to get the job, and to give notice where I am, and make myself focus on actually getting the job first. Those pesky details...

Step one, of course, is the challenging one of finding a job that is a good enough fit to be worth applying for it.

Step two is (duh) actually applying for it.

With that done, I now enter step hoping-for-step-three, aka, waiting. And you know what they say about that.

It was hard to pick out parts of the listing to highlight in my application, because it all sounds good.
Please, please, please...

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you! Please keep us posted on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers are crossed!! Come on, Universe!!

    ReplyDelete