Sunday, January 05, 2014

A Pretty Pointless Question

I went out today and ran some errands; though I was only gone about four hours, I'm totally wiped out, plus Carlos is feeling all abandoned and wants attention (I'm getting more and more sure he could use some cat company, not desperately, the way Harold did after Pan died or Miri did after Harold died, but still, needing company). So, let me ask you a question, not an important one but just because I'm curious.

When I was visiting my mother, I watched her getting ready to go out and noticed that she put on one sock and shoe, then the other sock and shoe. I always put on both socks, then both shoes. Which way do you swing?
A) By foot, aka my mother's method: sock-shoe, sock-shoe
B) By item, aka my method: sock-sock, shoe-shoe
C) Other (please explain)
Bonus question: If you bought an item that said on the packaging,
"Should last a lifetime."
What would you think about that?

2 comments:

  1. Both socks, then both shoes. And if I saw that promise on a product, I would think "Challenge accepted!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks on both feet, then shoes. But I think I do know people who do sock-shoe, sock-shoe.

    My lifetime or the product's?

    Too bad we can't have Carlos and The Cat Face-time each other so they're not feeling lonely. I went back to work for the first time since vacation today, and there was "statement puke" right by the door when I got home.

    ReplyDelete