Saturday, April 20, 2013

Not the Greatest Day

It hasn't been the greatest day, maybe from the letdown, or the "eh" weather, or the Bruins losing, again. I can't think of anything I want to do with the rest of the day that will cheer me up; even ice cream isn't helping. I went out to Target last night for a few things, like coffee creamer (I found one I like almost as much as the one I can't get anymore, and it's at Target:
and while I was there, I picked up some B&J therapy:
because it's been a tough week, you know?). Then I got Chinese food, and it all helped me last night, but today, not so much, unfortunately.
Here's how my day has been: so far I have received nine text messages on my phone today, all spam (You were chosen to test the Iphone 6...). Can anyone explain to me why, if person A calls person B, person A pays for it, but if person A texts person B, they both pay for it?

Anyway. I took this video of Carlos with my phone earlier, in case anyone else needs to hear a cat purring today.
You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice purr! (The Cat seems to be eyeing me suspiciously, so I'll say no more.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing quite so soothing as a purring cat. My new cat, Dewey, doesn't purr or, if he does, it is very very faint. Compare that with our old cat Andre whose purr was so loud you could hear it across the room!

    ReplyDelete