Monday, April 29, 2013

A Taste of the Bruins

As predicted, I am too tired to do the whole Bruins Experience story tonight. But here's a taste, like the classic "I'm a dork but I will show you that I am in the front row by touching the glass" photo:
(Though it kind of looks like I'm miming it, doesn't it? Oh well.)
And the "They may have lost the game, but it had its moments" photo:
And finally, in the Learn Something New Every Day category, here is what I learned yesterday about Ottawa captain Daniel Alfredsson: When you've been around that long, and are that good, you can totally wear a headband during warm-ups and no one gives you shit about it.
Or if they do, you don't care.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe he may be good enough to pull it off but I will snicker at him anyway. Just because he is who is really since boy's wearing headbands doesn't actually bother me at all :P My son thinks headbands are the coolest accessory ever hahaha

    ReplyDelete