Monday, April 22, 2013

Not Warm Enough


I didn't get enough sleep last night*, and it's making me grouchy. My grump today is focusing on the weather, which is, in my opinion, Not Warm Enough. As I said to friends yesterday, the weather was lovely for a day in early March, but since it's late April, it was just Not Nice Enough.
*I try to get eight hours a night, which for me is just barely functioning level. Six is simply Not Enough.

When I left the house this morning, it was about 40 degrees. Not Warm Enough! It got "up to" (if you can call it that) about 50, and tomorrow will not be as "warm".
I leave for Florida 31 days from tomorrow morning. Just saying.

Going to bed now. You will be glad to hear.

2 comments:

  1. Of course as soon as you leave, the weather here will probably turn lovely! The weather has been draining me too. I feel like usually we at least have a few much nicer days sprinkled in here and there to tide us over. Lately it has just been nonstop blah. Not really cold but certainly not very nice or warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are cold down here in Philly, too! I've never been to Florida (only edited leases for mall shops, and dreamed) but it sounds soooo good right now.

    ReplyDelete