Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh Look a Chicken

It's time for another fun episode of "It's Late, Here, Look at the Pictures!" With a little bonus weather whining!

Oh, but the weather. Just like yesterday, it was about 40 degrees when I left for work today. Unlike yesterday, it never got much warmer. Unlike yesterday, today it was rainy all day.

The best thing I can say about today's weather is that 40 and raining beats 30 and snowing.

It isn't much.

Also, the Bruins are down 3-1 after two periods. Kate is happy, I am not. (There's no pleasing both of us when Boston plays the Flyers.)
I do, but it isn't helping much right now.

On the bright side, though?

Well, the LOLcat people are doing a Restoring Faith in Humanity week. I like the dog on his first day of training. I want to see him grow into that vest!
Then, there are Marines visiting the Marathon bombing victims, to encourage those who have lost legs. I love this picture.
How awesome are these guys?

Want a little more snark? Well, a lot of companies ran ads of support for Boston in the Globe last week. A few:
But here's the one I liked best:
Amen, brother.
There's also this, just because:
Some days, man.

Off for the third period. Then bed!

Tomorrow is Carlos-to-the-vet day. Fingers crossed, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment