Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey!

When I saw this picture, I was amazed at how much this cat looks like Harold did.
Come on, right?
It's a Thanksgiving greeting from the Ghost of Kitty Past! (Wow, am I mixing holiday metaphors here. Oh, well: own it and move on.)

I'm off to make the angel salad now: the Plan for Gradual World Domination Through Angel Salad* is progressing nicely, and I have to make a double recipe this year. Mwa-ha-ha! Picture me rubbing my hands together as I skip gleefully to the kitchen.
*If you're new to my party, the links for some of the times that I've written about angel salad are in this post from last year.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! May the only turkeys you have to deal with be the ones carved and on the tables.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that cat is cute but Harold was way more handsome, I think. What a sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete