Sunday, November 04, 2012

Brief Text, Mostly Pictures.

Even with the gift of an extra hour today, the end of the weekend comes too soon. I have accomplished quite a bit, but goodness, am I tired. I vacuumed, and ran the dishwasher, and did laundry, and there was some shopping in there too. The used bookstore brought me what looks to be another good one: How do you like a book titled, "Elope, If You Must"? Me, too. Had to give that one a try.

Also, can you explain how I found a pair of Old Navy corduroy trousers (for $2.99, thank you Savers) in size 18 that fit me, while the ones I found a few visits ago in size 20, also Old Navy, are too small? That's just messed up.

I did 10 minutes on the bike tonight, which after all the stairs for the laundry is all I can manage. And I did do another 10 minutes last night after the first, so there's that. So far, so achy. I also set up the scale so that I can weigh myself weekly. Oddly enough, I weigh a few pounds less than I expected to. Going by the fit of my clothing, I haven't lost any weight, so that's odd. We'll see what happens.

I don't seem to be achieving any coherent thought, so let's fall back on photos, shall we?

Happy West Wing birthday to me!



 

I don't think I would have bought my father a Giants Santa hat anyway, but I wish I could tease him with it.
At first glance, I thought lobster, then, hesitantly, scorpion. Do you think? But if you tilt your head to the left, do you see it?
A dinosaur in enormous carpet slippers?

No? Just me, then?

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I could've used YOU on my trivia team the night we did theme songs and NOBODY recognized the theme for THE WEST WING. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete