Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Sun, It Was Shining, And All Was Good

I'm very happy to report that today was an even better day than yesterday, both weather-wise and health-wise. I got to hang out at a friend's house, which involved sitting outside for a few hours in the glorious weather, eating and chatting, and enough knitting that I finished the sock when I got home.


And then (you know what's coming next, right?) choosing the yarn for the next pair of socks, because heaven forfend I don't have a pair going, to carry in my purse. It wasn't an easy choice, since I have an awful lot of yarn I'm excited to try, but I decided on a skein of Dream In Color Everlasting that I got at Webs in 2011. It's the colorway that my friend and I felt should be called Mermaid. I decided to go back to the Skyp pattern and see how it feels now that I've made two pair of the Claire's.

There's a 50% chance of rain tomorrow, and no real amounts of sun forecast before Thursday, which has me a little sad in anticipation, but today was a good day.

1 comment: