Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Something to Tide You Over

I'm pretty tired tonight:
  •  I'm finishing up a bunch of laundry, which involves many stairs, and tonight also involved some flooding and a malfunctioning washer; lifting clothes out of water and wringing them out is surprisingly tiring, if you've never had the experience and were wondering. 
  • I have cramps, and a partial headache probably caused by them, though also possibly influenced by the weather system pushing its way through (Severe! Thunderstorm! Watch! proclaims the weather channel).
  • I spent much of the day quasi-working, on the editing test from the 2PIC. I'm out of the practice of work. Brain cramp!
  • Also, Carlos has the random meows tonight, and he is Driving Me Crazy. Apparently I am not spoiling him to his satisfaction tonight. Brat.
So! Watch this instead! Cats playing tetherball, how can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment