Friday, May 11, 2012

Mostly Pictures

I have a bit of a headache today, not awful but inhibiting. So this will be more pictures than words.

Fun titles in the used bookstore. Would you prefer The Keeper of the Bees, or Keeper of the Keys?

What about Four Jills in a Jeep?
A movie review in this morning's paper.
"Some language" seems to imply a lot of quiet, right? And what rating does "sequences of intense heartsickness" call for? PG? PG-13? R?

Second sock heel:
In the sun! Hooray for sun.

First peas of the season, ahhh.
From California, and honestly they weren't the best, but a great harbinger.

Finally, what's this?
Front end going this way, back going that way.
It doesn't look comfortable to me, but I'm not a cat. This morning, I didn't have my camera to hand when I saw him washing a back paw, with only his rear end and one paw touching the ground and holding him up. It was a very unlikely looking position, but he has great balance.

2 comments:

  1. Is this the used bookstore in DAnvers? Sometimes you can find interesting things--I got my CMOS book there.

    But I really miss Half Price Books. They had 'em all over in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga kitty! I believe that is the "Napping Warrior" asana.

    ReplyDelete