Saturday, May 19, 2012

Not Perfect, But Better

Overall, today is better than yesterday was, though I do still have a headache, which has me disinclined to go out or do much. I suppose disinclined is an improvement over incapable! Oddly enough, yesterday my head hurt on the left and today it hurts on the right; whatever that means. My hope is that as the hormone surge subsides, so will the stupid headache.

Things I managed today before noon that I didn't do yesterday at all:
  • Scrambled an egg
  • Stayed out of bed for more than an hour
  • Went down to get the mail (yesterday's, that is)
  • Showered
  • Best of all, picked up my knitting
The head pain has held up against anything I could think of to throw at it, so I can only be grateful for the improvement, and hopeful for tomorrow. It's such a waste of sunshine, this head.

Since that's about all I have to say, I'll link to another video (embedding not allowed, boo). Have you seen the Lion Tries to Eat Baby video yet? This one straddles the line between cute and kind of creepy. The lion is trying really, really hard to get to the baby. I kind of love it that the parents are laughing, though a little bit of me is horrified, too. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment