Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Remember what Tuesday means?

New camera! See?


I know, you can see I'm a dork. I don't care, I am excited to have a camera again. This one is, as expected, very very similar to my old one, though there are some small functional differences, and superficially it's a lot darker. The important thing is, it takes pictures! In fact, I took one as soon as it was out of the box.


When's the last time you saw "pilfer" used in a sentence?

I also noticed a typo in the office supply catalog, as I'm pretty sure that type of coffee is actually a "dark" roast. That's one spell-check wouldn't catch.


Unlike this one. When I saw this on the newspaper bag Sunday, I saved the bag until I could take a picture.


Because, puh-leeze. What's with that "makea"? I hope they're not trying to tell the schools anything about how to teach!

On to more important issues. Harold seems to be getting around pretty well. His bloodwork was not scary, so I count my blessings. He came out to greet me again tonight, but after eating a bit, he retreated to the cozy blanket in the closet. Wherever he's comfy, right?


And finally, a few photos that were on the camera card from pre-breakdown. I was following a car whose driver is, apparently, a big fan of Eeyore. Well, who isn't, right?


And this one is way fuzzy, but the best I could do on the highway. I don't usually take pictures while driving, but traffic was pretty light that day, and look at the car!


Not the usual sight on 93. Very cool, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment