Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kidnapped by a Good Book

Don't worry, I don't need you to send help; I haven't fallen, and I'm not sick.

I'm just caught up in a good book, and between loads of laundry and dishes, instead of sitting at the computer, I'm on the couch with The Adventures of the Barefoot Sisters, Book 1: Southbounders. They're hiking the Appalachian Trail, barefoot. I could never do it, but I'm really enjoying reading it.

So I'll be spending more time back here after I finish it. Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. I just checked out the link to the book. The library is going to have to get me a copy, it sounds incredible. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. One of my life dreams for years was to hike the whole Appalachian Trail (ain't gonna happen.) I'd love to go read that book--thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete