Saturday, July 15, 2023

At Last!

I am definitely going to think twice, and maybe three or four times, before placing a preorder for a yarn again, as I am temperamentally unsuited to waiting that long for my yarn to come. However, this yarn was worth the wait and I am delighted with it!

Yarn from the Blue Brick in Canada, called Huron, and 70/20/10 superwash merino/cashmere/nylon.


I still plan to finish the sweater next*, but after that, all the other projects sitting waiting for me will have to wait a bit longer!

*And that gives me time to pick a pattern that will really show this gradient off, in all its glory.

3 comments:

  1. Those colors are super vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy yarn! And quite a bit like my ongoing rainbow project, a lace scarf for carrying around; I put in a row a day at the end of the day and it's surprising just how much that's been adding up to.

    ReplyDelete