Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Some Pictures: Sheep and Cat

No yarn today (hopefully tomorrow!), but I did get something in the mail last week: my pin from Neighborhood Fiber Company's Black Lives Matter campaign.


It's going to live on my Rhinebeck bag, for now at least.
I thought about putting it on the little balsam sachet I have some other pins on. 
But it doesn't show up well against the dark background. And once we return to the days of going out*, say to stitch and bitch in person and not over Zoom, I want to be taking this out with me.
*We will return to that one day, right? Not soon, maybe, but someday?

Meanwhile, Maggie would like you to know that she continues to be adorable.





1 comment:

  1. Another Sheldon enthusiast!

    And... how do you have all those skeins dangling invitingly like that and not have them explode into cat attempts at knitting? I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete