Monday, August 03, 2020

A Rainbow Delayed

Saturday night, during a light rain, we noticed a really nice rainbow was visiting the area. I took a bunch of photos, and since I had already blogged on Saturday, decided I would put them up on Sunday.

On Sunday, unfortunately, I got one of my terrible migraines*, and from 5 AM to 3 PM, I went from bed to couch and back again, with at least five stops in the bathroom to throw up the little water I tried to drink. It was a miserable day, basically, and though I started to feel somewhat better after 3**, and was even able to eat something (saltines are amazing when you haven't eaten all day, and to be able to drink water and have it stay down is marvelous, especially when it means you can take another pill for the head), I was in no state to be looking at a device for more than a moment here or there.
*I haven't had one since April, so at least they don't happen a lot.
**No thanks to the Bruins, who really didn't play a game worth watching.

So, here, have a belated Saturday rainbow! There's even a hint of a second one to the outside of it.
All the way across.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful rainbow - thank you for sharing it.

    Why do you think you're getting fewer migraines? My upstairs neighbor/friend has been getting the shots for about 6 months and still gets one or two a month.

    If you were still up here, you'd have to wait in the car for Miss Maggie. The vet's person comes and takes them (in the carrier) from the car to the office, you consult with the vet via the phone, you phone your card number in to the reception desk and the cat is delivered to your car at the end.

    ReplyDelete