Saturday, July 18, 2020

Meanwhile, Sock Knitting

My sock knitting has slowed down since the pandemic started, because socks are my carry-around knitting and I'm doing so much less going out, but today I finally finished the pair that I cast on in October and (re)started in January.


Pattern, as (almost) always, is the Simple Skyp Socks. Yarn is String Theory Colorworks Continuum Self Striping in colorway Dilution. Love this yarn! That touch of cashmere, mmm.

Also, of course, I cast on the next pair of socks this morning. I may not go out much, but I want to have the option.

Same pattern, and this yarn is Turtlepurl Yarns Striped Turtle Toes, in colorway What Does it Mean.
This one is going to be fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I loved to knit socks, because those are so cool.

    ReplyDelete