Friday, February 16, 2018

Some Updates: Blanket, Chocolate, Yarn, Condo-Selling

1. One thing I didn't mention in yesterday's what-I-did report, because it happened after I posted last night, is that I finished knitting the baby blanket. Yay! Although it's a great pattern and I enjoyed the process more often than not, it's still a relief to finish it. I will have to get some pictures of it, before and after washing, but today is grey and dim and not cooperative. Still, done! Ends worked in, even! Whew.

2. I spent the day watching twitchily for the UPS truck to bring me my chocolates from Lake Champlain. Finally, finally, it came. And yes, the latte caramels were very delicious. I don't know that I would replace the regular milk-chocolate caramels with them, but I would never turn them down, either. Mmm.

3. I don't know if I mentioned it here, but a while ago I was poking around in my yarn stash and found a skein of yarn that I didn't recall buying, and that wasn't entered in my Ravelry account. I'm usually really good about entering the yarn I buy in Ravelry, so I was very puzzled by this, though the yarn itself was a beautiful blue that was not at all hard to imagine me buying.

Well, I was looking for something else here in the blog archives, and came across what I wrote about going to the Fiber Revival last August, when I noticed the blue yarn sitting on my lap in one of the photos. Back to Ravelry, and no, I didn't enter anything bought then, so that's it
Mystery solved.

4. As I did mention yesterday, I reached back out to the realtor, and I heard back today. Good news: she says I won't need to move all my stuff out to list the condo! I think this is good news. She's going to come over next week to reassess, and we'll start talking specifics. Scary stuff. I so want this to be over.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts: Weekend! Long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We went to Lake Champlain Chocolates in Vermont when my daughter lived there. Happy memories. And great chocolate!

    That's a gorgeous blue, meantime, and good news on your condo.

    ReplyDelete