Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sleepy Blinks

I'm tired, but happily it has nothing to do with sleep problems, like I had yesterday. In fact, yesterday was so bad that I was in bed by 7:30 last night, and while I didn't fall asleep instantly, and was awake for a little while in the middle there, all that time was mostly asleep, and a good thing too.

What I'm tired from is doing packing things, which does come with an unfortunate amount of lifting and carrying. The realtor is coming over Friday afternoon, though, and I want it to look as good as it can by then, without crippling myself. It's a balancing act. I've given away some more things, including another big bag of yarn--and the yarn is all packed away (except for the next sock yarn), which is a bit scary, but I really shouldn't be spending a lot of time on knitting right now anyway.

Lots to do.

I really hope that after meeting with the realtor, I will have a better idea of the timing of all the what's-next, but if she agrees that I'm ready enough (not ready, but ready enough) to list in a month, I have rather a lot to do before then.

I imagine.

Even though I don't know what all of it is. Which is really bugging me.

::deep breath::

Today the weather was again un-February-like, lovely and warm, but tomorrow we drop back to normal, unfortunately. To go from around 70 today, to a forecast high of 39 tomorrow, with a chance of snow showers? Well, let's keep an eye on the "82 in Florida this evening" part of the weather page. Not the only reason I'm moving there, but one of the reasons.

1 comment: