Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blink. Yawn. ...What? Did you say something?

After last night's game (which became the fifth-longest in Stanley Cup Final history)(they played just short of two games together), I did some bleary thinking today, and this is what I decided.
New rule: 
For a non-elimination game on a weeknight, I stay up for no more than one overtime period.
Do you think I'll follow through? Discuss.

(For the record, I didn't stay up all the way. I took the radio to bed toward the end of the first OT, and turned it off after the second; that was 12:30 [or about three hours after I would have liked to turn the light out]. Which led to lots of weird dreams about who scored, followed by the disappointing answer this morning: not a Bruin.)

1 comment:

  1. It was so hard. But you always think it's going to happen right as soon as you turn it off! And this time it definitely didn't...

    ReplyDelete