Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Things That Are Making Me Happy

1. Feeling better. I don't feel 100% yet, but So Much Better. That will do!
2. Stopped at Wilson Farm tonight, and guess what? It's that brief and wonderful season known as Our Own Peas! Guess what's for dinner tonight?
3. And tomorrow night!
4. A drool spot on my shirt, from hugging my very happy kitty. Such a good boy!
5. My shirt, which is a Bruins one (I wore it to work under a sweater. Stealth supporting!). 
6. Wilson's had all sorts of Bruins signage up. I'll bring my camera in tomorrow, so you can see. Some of the employees were wearing Bruins shirts, too.
7. Game One tonight! Go Bruins!

What's making you happy? Big things, little things, anything?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! Nothing like affectionate kitty drool to make you feel loved.

    Big thing making me happy: summer vacation from school!

    Little thing making me happy: one of my students gave me a gift card to B&N. (Decisions, decisions.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I forgot I have a bag of fresh sugar snap peas. I think I'll make a chicken and fresh pea risotto for dinner tomorrow. YUM!

    I'm happy that it's almost the weekend! And that I'll be home to partake in SOWA this sunday since I missed it and all the food trucks from being in Seattle last week.

    ReplyDelete