Sunday, June 30, 2013

An Old What at the Airport?

I have a bit of a headache today, which is always unfortunate. The day isn't a total loss, though; the laundry is done and (almost all) put away, I've been watching the NHL draft (no big Bruins news there, so far anyway), and the cat has been thoroughly cuddled. It could be worse.

However, prolific content, or indeed coherence, may be a reach. How about some pictures?

Before I start, though, by the way, did you see yesterday's post, What is this Plant? Do you have any idea?

OK, photo time! In the airport in Florida, there's a great old car. I know, in an airport you'd think it would be a plane, but it's a car. And by old, I mean 1908.
It's gorgeous.
Check out the details!




Honk if you love old cars.

1 comment:

  1. How on earth did an antique car end up there?

    My first thought when I saw that plant was tree sapling but I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete