Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Brief and In Pictures

I have a little bit of a headache tonight, roughly half of which is period-related and half is the Bruins losing in the shootout, so I'll be brief and picturesque tonight.

Let me tell you why you're wrong.
First of all, that is not what that word means.
Second, you woke me, and that's always wrong.


This is as close as I could get without spooking her out of the relaxed position. I really want to rub that belly, but she'd never let me get close enough.

Easter means Cadbury Mini Eggs. Perfect timing for the chocolate-requiring time of month!

Yeah, that's all. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Cats and Chocolate... I can now say I have witnessed happiness.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos has perfected that look of cat superiority. And look at that fluffy Miri belly! It really is tempting, but I would rather keep all my fingers.

    I miss Cadbury mini-eggs. I need to order myself some dairy-free chocolates for Easter. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete