Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I Have a Bad Feeling About This

Last night, I had a bit of a tickle in my throat. Nothing painful, and not a full-on cough, just something that had me clearing my throat a lot. It wasn't gone this morning, and now I'm starting to feel ... not quite right. No cold symptoms per se, but I'm slumping down, and getting ready for bed at 7 PM, which is not my usual bedtime by several hours. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it, whatever it is, will be short-lived, but if things get quiet around here, you'll know why.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this my friend. Hope you feel a bit better today. You don't think it's strep, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that's exactly how I feel when I'm coming down with a cold. I immediately do one of two things.

    1) Start drinking chamomile tea or
    2) Get my husband to ply me with hot toddys.

    Good luck. Hope it turns out to be nothing.

    ReplyDelete