Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who did you say has a sense of humor?

Again I was out late tonight, voluntarily, but I'm tired. I decided to visit the stitch and bitch group near where I used to work, and not only was it a fun and lively group, one member brought her almost-three-month-old son, so I got a little more baby cuddling. Quite a week for this baby-lover!

But I need to get ready for bed now, so I'll leave you with this fun non-hockey story via Stanley Cup of Chowder today: the Boston Police Department has a sense of humor, who knew?


Now, the kitty is meowing for me, and my bed calls me, too. When did it get so late? Night!

1 comment:

  1. Zombies, haha. Love it.
    Just caught up on your posts and I have determined that I do in fact need a thing to hold my perfectly formed smores...wait, no I don't.

    So happy for the baby fixes you have had recently and that things seem to be going well. Hope you are enjoying the weather.

    ReplyDelete