Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Report

(Thank you for the support yesterday; I appreciate you guys.)

So, today was not better.

funny pictures - <span class=

Was it worse? This morning I would have said so, but overall, probably not. (It helped that I felt somewhat better than I did yesterday.) I did have an awful moment in my head when I found out after lunch that my boss had called me in for a "quick meeting" and I was, briefly, convinced that I was going to be fired. Obviously, that didn't happen, and it actually went fine--showing both that anticipation is worse than actuality, and that theory can be much better than practice. Yes, that makes sense in my head.

Still and all, I can't say I don't understand why I've been indulging more than I should, lately. A Coca-Cola here, Ben & Jerry's there, and yes, I have put a few pounds back on. I don't want to talk about that today, though. I actually do want to talk about it, but not today. It needs to be a day when I'm not already standing in a hole.

For tonight, well, I'm going to curl up with the new Laurell Hamilton, fresh from the library, and some of that Ben & Jerry's. As for you, let me ask you something: what's your favorite funny thing on the web? Video, cartoon, lolcat, whatever. Want to share? Anything that makes you smile. (Bet you didn't expect to get homework!)

Mine is the laughing quadruplet babies:



Always makes me smile. What's yours?

4 comments:

  1. The sneezing baby panda: http://cuteoverload.com/2006/08/26/panda_sneeze_sh/?like=1

    Makes me crack up every time I watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat that swears at the printer! (NSFW) http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/punctuated-equilibrium/2010/nov/27/1

    It's even funnier to me because calicoes are girls and the voice is a man's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my day - there is a new Anita Blake book. I heard that it is to be less erotic than her last few. Which is good as I was thinking of dropping her as an author. I like to be able to lend my books out to neice without worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I just caught up again. I am so sorry and I really hope things have gotten a bit better this week.
    I don't have any funny web suggestions because I am far too ADD to remember where they are. But if I see anything soon I'll pass it along.

    ReplyDelete