Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Looking on the Furry Side

There's never a bad time for a cheesy song, right?



This one belongs to Carlos. You remember that I had a song I'd sing to Pan? (Just say yes.) Well, Carlos has one now, too. He doesn't even mind that, a, it's a cheesy song, and b, I can't sing for shit. He's very good that way.

Today wasn't a bad day. It wasn't wonderful, but sometimes "not actively bad" is good enough. And just for fun, I pulled out pictures of my buddy. Just a few. To remind myself that not everything from the last three months has been that bad. I've got this guy, after all.















And he's got me.

3 comments:

  1. What a life. Wish I had it so rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the photo of his hind legs. Lucky cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's your little latin lovey. My sister's cat (also orange) curls her paws like that! I think it's always easy to tell the grateful adopted ones.

    ReplyDelete