Friday, December 18, 2009

Now It's Hours


Today brought Periwinkles.

Tonight I did laundry.

Tomorrow my mother arrives! I was counting months, then weeks, then days. Now it's tomorrow afternoon.

And, importantly, she should leapfrog right over the storm currently blanketing the eastern seaboard:


But keep your fingers crossed, would you?

My throat is still bothering me; I still feel fine otherwise. This is the weirdest thing. Sometimes it's so dry I can't stop coughing, while other times I have to keep clearing my throat because it feels so phlegm-y (yuck). Right now it's sore, too. Fun.

It will get better, it will, because I'm determined not to be sick again so soon. Not when I have so much to look forward to. But cross your fingers for that, too, please?

1 comment:

  1. An-ti-ci-paaaa-a-tion! Good news on her flight! Happy Happy!

    ReplyDelete